Emergency Dentist Oakville
Dr. Iacovino is part of the on-call staff at Oakville-Trafalgar Medical Hospital (OTMH). If you are experiencing a dental emergency in Oakville, even after hours, we will always have a doctor on call for you to contact. The dental focused urgent care Oakville team is here to help.
We’ll help you alleviate pain in your mouth right away!
At any time you may experience pain in your mouth. We are here to ensure that you do not endure hours of excruciating pain. However if you find yourself in need of an emergency dental clinic in Oakville, our experts are here for you. Give us a call to book a short notice appointment and learn more about how we can help you alleviate pain between now and your appointment, without rushing to an emergency dental clinic. You can always count on us as your Oakville emergency dentist who provides urgent dental care.
- Friendly and understanding staff
- Short notice emergency appointments available
- We treat a full range of dental emergencies.
- We can also become your Oakville family dentist
Signs of a Dental Emergency
Types of dental emergencies can vary. Some common emergencies include:
- An adult tooth that has been knocked out
- Experiencing facial swelling
- Sensitivity to cold or hot liquids or sweets
- Pain when biting
- Severe throbbing tooth pain
- Badly bitten lip or tongue (if the bleeding of the tongue is continuous, go to the hospital immediately)
Try to avoid just googling “urgent care dentist near me” or “dental emergency Oakville”. Next time you have an emergency, reach Elm Hill Dentistry right away, for all your dental needs.