Emergency Dentist Oakville
Dr. Iacovino is part of the on-call staff at Oakville-Trafalgar Medical Hospital (OTMH). If you are experiencing a dental emergency, even after hours, we will always have a doctor on call for you to contact.
We’ll help you alleviate pain in your mouth right away!
At anytime you may experience pain in your mouth. We are here to ensure that you do not endure hours of excruciating pain. Give us a call to book a short notice appointment and learn more about how we can help you alleviate pain between now and your appointment. You can always count on us as your Oakville emergency dentist.
- Friendly and understanding staff
- Short notice emergency appointments available
- We treat a full range of dental emergencies.
Signs of a Dental Emergency
Types of dental emergencies can vary. Some common emergencies include:
- An adult tooth that has been knocked out
- Experiencing facial swelling
- Sensitivity to cold or hot liquids or sweets
- Pain when biting
- Severe throbbing tooth pain
- Badly bitten lip or tongue (if the bleeding of the tongue is continuous, go to the hospital immediately)